An individual’s immunity system needs strengthening. Ayurveda based on natural herbs is bringing wellness, nutrition to people of ages. The first thing is a balanced and nutritious diet filled with fruits, vegetables, and proteins, to keep your immunity system active and going. The other way is Ayurveda based on natural herbs to boost immunity & energy. These natural ways are proven from age and help generations in terms of health & wellness. We have compiled a list of herbs which is known to play role in body nutrition, immunity, and overall health:
• Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia): It is having immunomodulatory properties.
• Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus): It is nutritious, rejuvenator, and nutritious.
• Kesar- It balances the Vata, Pitta, and Kapha doshas in our body. It has beneficial effects on the skin, digestive system, circulatory & excretory system, and nervous system.
• Ashwagandha Root – It can boost brain function, lower blood sugar and cortisol levels, and help fight symptoms of anxiety and depression.
• Shilajit – It’s an effective and safe supplement that can have a positive effect on your overall health and well-being.
• Safed Musli – Tonic for muscle weakness and fatigue.
• Kaunch beej Extract – Revitaliser and improve muscle strength.
• Methi – For enhanced physical performance, strength, and muscle gain.
• Moringa – Also known as a Miracle herb with a significant source of B Vitamin, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Manganese, Calcium, and protein among other essential Nutrients.
• Green Coffee Bean – In known for its natural energy boosting properties along with its other benefits.
• Shallaki – It is useful in swelling at Joints, and the breakdown of cartilage, Combined with the anti-inflammatory effects of curcumin. It is good nutrition for our healthy bone and joints.
• Guggulu – is known to work in alleviating joint pain, stiffness, swelling, and other symptoms.
• Gokshura – Gokshura is beneficial for bodybuilding and the minerals present in this herb can improve body composition and muscle strength.
• Brahmi – Leaves look like a Brain and support memory and nervous system.
• Shankhpuspi – helps in brainpower, concentration, and ability to recall.
• Giloy – Is known for its far greater healing powers.
Another way of boosting immunity and energy is by doing regular exercise which is good for overall physical and mental health. We shall consider an all-around exercise that will take care of the body, mind, and soul. Yoga is one such exercise. A yogic lifestyle helps to calm our minds. Yoga is for health, harmony, and happiness. Lack of movement contributes to obesity while exercise can help delay and limit inflammation in the body. exercising also boosts oxygen circulation inside your body and brings an energy boost. So naturally with these tips – live a healthy and happy life!
Vaddmaan brings natural nutritional supplements based on natural herbs & Ayurveda principles for better Immunity, natural energy boosts. Try our products like Vaddmaan Muscle Build, Vaddmaan Brain Relax, Moringa++, Curcumin++, Natural Ashwagandha KSM-66, and Giloy.